I work in a law or IP firm
- WebTMS will support the IP functions within your department at every point. Starting with Trademark record creation, which can be done via automatic downloads from over 180 trademark jurisdictions, WebTMS guides you through prosecution, registration, renewal and onto any other related cases ( e.g. Agreements, Assignments, Disputes, Domain Names, and more). You can even create your own case types e.g. Social Media, Online Brands, and any other custom name to suit.
- Additionally, being web based, your staff can access WebTMS from wherever they are using a PC or other web enabled devices: mobile phones, tablets, laptops.
- WebTMS has a record type for all IP matters; within each record type you can store comprehensive case details as well as upload all relevant documentation, deadline and review dates.
- You can save time and maintain consistency by creating template letters such as new filing instructions, progress of applications, and covering letters for filing receipts, registration certificates and renewal certificates. These can all be created as email templates and/or MS Word templates.
- Reporting options are vast in WebTMS. We’ll provide you with 50+ standard report templates across the various modules and we also have a tool that allows you to create your own bespoke reports with just the data you, or your client would like to see. You can also format the styling and include the logo of your company so the reports seamlessly sit in line with your in-house style.
- You can grant your clients access to their portfolios within your database to keep them in the loop 24/7