Backups for WebTMS subscribers
Backups performed and held by WebTMS
- Daily backups are performed and data is held in two separate locations
- All maintenance, system and hardware updates are handled by WebTMS
- Update, customization and enhancements are applied by WebTMS
- A read only copy of WebTMS is maintained separately at a different URL in the event that the main system is not accessible
- Data for individual accounts can be restored, going back 6 months, to deal with user generated problems such as the inadvertent deletion of data.
included in subscription cost
Automated Data Only Backups
- Automated data only backups in Excel format saved to your PC or Mac
Automated SQL Server Backup
For restoration by your IT Department on your own server: the backup contains all the tables in the WebTMS system. Your IT Department can generate queries and views to report on the data.
*inquire about pricing
Backups for WebTMS Hosted Users
Delivered Data backups for WebTMS Hosting
Backups performed and held by WebTMS as described above plus
A backup copy of the data in SQL database provided to the Client for downloading on a weekly basis. The data can be downloaded automatically from a secure site
Full Disaster Recovery
Backups held by WebTMS plus
A full working copy of the Client’s WebTMS system with updated data and system updates in place is provided on a daily basis. Client provides suitable hardware, and the WebTMS system can be installed and maintained by the Client’s IT department.
Turnkey option for full disaster recovery
WebTMS provides and maintains a full working copy of the Client’s WebTMS system, updated daily, with all required hardware and 3rd party software, on Client’s premises or in a data center of Client’s choice. (3 year contract, excluding any Data Center costs)
*inquire about pricing
Prices quoted are based on acceptance of our standard contract; changes to the contract may result in additional costs. Taxes or VAT will be added where applicable.
Note to WebTMS Installed Users
Users who have installed WebTMS in-house, and host their data in-house, are responsible for thier own backups and disaster recovery. WebTMS is not responsible for backing up or recovering data that is not hosted on WebTMS servers