Recently we published the details of our next system update that is due to begin rolling out very soon, and as part of this process we are running a bumper block of webinars over 2 weeks to go through the features added in this update.
We will be holding 6 sessions over this period and, as usual, each one will cover the same content and last in the region of 30 – 45 minutes. We will be demonstrating the major new features & changes, but there will be plenty of time at the end to ask questions on any of the other additions that weren’t covered.
Click HERE to see full details of the next update to WebTMS. The features we will cover in detail are:
- Module Level Security
- Linking records to scanned documents already in WebTMS
- DocX Word Merging
- Single-cell Sub Reports for Excel exports
- Custom report footers
- Expanding the drop down lists for easier selection
The sessions will be run at the following times. As usual, click on the date/time you wish to attend and you will be taken to the online registration page.
- Tuesday 10th June – 8am London | 11am Dubai | 3pm Hong Kong
- Tuesday 10th June – 11am London | 2pm Dubai | 6pm Hong Kong
- Thursday 12th June – 5pm London | 12pm New York | 11am Chicago | 9am Los Angeles
- Tuesday 17th June – 8am London | 11am Dubai | 3pm Hong Kong
- Tuesday 17th June – 11am London | 2pm Dubai | 6pm Hong Kong
- Thursday 19th June – 5pm London | 12pm New York | 11am Chicago | 9am Los Angeles
Please e-mail [email protected] if you have any questions.